August 24, 2007

IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





WHEW........what a week..........I am so tired.




I am always tired the week after one of our short weekend trips, ( our family reunion in NC) and then having to work all week; but it was definitely worth it.




I really hope to get some much needed down time tomorrow.


( I really need to do some house work............and them maybe not).




Hope everyone has a good Friday.




One more thing...........I need everyone to pray for Dale, his last chemo treatment is scheduled for next week, but his white blood count is extremely low......please pray that his count will increase by 3 points, he wants to get this over with ASAP.








Thanks for your prayers.


4 comments:

Deidre said...

I'm praying. Keep us posted.
Love you!

Deidre said...

Hey Susan ... see those anonymous comments. you need to delete them and not allow anonymous comments on your blog. they are spam

Denise said...

I have been reading through your blog, you have a lovely family. I want you to know that I will be lifting your husband up in my prayers. May he be greatly blessed.

Keeley said...

Thats a cute, fun pic of Dad! hope you guys fun at the ballgame.... I will continue to pray for Dad's blood results.

BUMGARNER'S BLOG

BUMGARNER'S BLOG