August 29, 2007

JUST TWO MORE

It is finally here.............Dale began his last round of chemo today. Just two more treatments; six long hours tomorrow and 3 hours on Friday and we are finished. I know there are many many cancer patients that will have to undergo their chemo regiments for a very long time (some patients continue treatments for years), and I will be praying for all of these people. During the entire "cancer" process this summer, Dale and I have had to stop many times and say thank you Dear Lord for so many blessings. We have met and come in contact with some pretty sick people. I know that God has used Dale's cancer to open my eyes, and hopefully some other's around us also.

I am so thankful to God for giving us our faith and our strength to make it this far.

I am sure I will have some good pictures after Friday, the nurses where Dale is treated has a last treatment party for patients on their last day of treatment (funny hats and wigs are welcome). I will have to sit and blog about these wonderful nurses some day, they are truly amazing.

When you pray, please just say a quick prayer for all cancer patients, and say a thank you for our blessings.

2 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I am glad ya'll are nearing the end of this process. I have a young nephew who went through this last year.He will have to be test over the year. But we are glad it is over.
I am glad ya'll are nearing the end.

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hello and to tell you that I am thinking of you! i pray the weekend holds many wonderful surprises for you!!! It's raining here but it is welcome relief from the heat ;)I love your swing in the backyard...we have two of them in ours...it wouldn't be home without them ;)

BUMGARNER'S BLOG

BUMGARNER'S BLOG