September 6, 2007

I am thankful for

Dale is finished with his chemo treatments.

I have such a wonderful husband.

I am so thankful that he is not interesting in watching Football.

I love the fact that Dale loves to watch HGTV with me.

That GOD forgives.

I am especially thankful for organ donors and God's miracles. I have a very special angel in my life that is now approaching 5, and she was not expected to live past 6 months, thanks to God's touch and her organ donor.



For more TT please visit Iris

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see why you are thankful, i would be too!
Thank you for sharing!

Have a great week!

Sharon Brumfield said...

How sweet about the organ donor.
And what great new about your husband.
What a great list.

Anonymous said...

Blessings on you. May Dale recup from his chemo treatments soon. LOL my hubby doesn't watch football either and watches food network with me. Have a wonderful week...

Anonymous said...

My husband watches HGTV with me too ;)We love Design Star!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a profound and compelling list. Thank you.

Mary said...

Thank you for this awesome list. Glad Dale is done with the chemo. Blessings on your weekend.

Aunt Angie said...

How uplifting! Encouraging! AND He forgives! How awesome to consider that....over and over He forgives. That special angel celebrating number 5 in her life is blessed to have you to pray for her!

BUMGARNER'S BLOG

BUMGARNER'S BLOG