September 28, 2007

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

Dale and I are leaving this morning, for another trip to NC; this will be our third family reunion this year. This time it is on my side of the family, (my mom's). Actually is the 100th anniversary of the church my mom grew up in; and seeing as most of her 7 siblings still live in their hometown, I suppose we can count this as a reunion, her other two siblings that do not live there are also going to be there, so we will get to visit with all my aunts and my uncles. I am sure we will have a fun filled weekend.

I will not have access to my laptop...........yes I am leaving it home for this trip, this is kinda like leaving my security blanket, I usually do not make an out of town trip without it, so I will not be blogging (oh I know everyone will miss my posts, ha ha) really I am leaving the computer in the hands of my daughter Keeley, so she can download her music to her new "IPOD".
So until sometime next week.......happy blogging.

1 comment:

Deidre said...

WHATT??????????? A trip to NC and I won't see you!?????! How can that be??

I saw your parents last night (and David). It was brief but I did get to see them. I wish it would have been longer.

Okay, look, somebody better be heading this way soon for TUBS of baby clothes. I'm having a yard sale in November!!! :)

Seriously, I want Sarah to have some of this stuff.

BUMGARNER'S BLOG

BUMGARNER'S BLOG