November 22, 2007

It has been a very long time since I posted.

But I could not let today go by without doing a Thankful Thursday on Thanksgiving.

God knows how extremely thankful I am for his healing hand and strength this past year during Dale's cancer treatments.

I am thankful for all my family who have been there for us.

I thank God for the wonderful people he has placed in different medical positions, that truly care and acknowledge the wonderful spirit of God.

On of the most important things I am thankful for are all the many many family & friends that prayed continue to pray for us.

I am thankful God has blessed us with the soon arrival of our first grandchild, Macie Noel, she will be arriving soon........about two months (I think sooner).

I am thankful that my dad's last scope showed no bladder tumors.

I am thankful for much much more..........God knows my heart.

I am just so humbled how he has worked in our lives this past year.

I hope all who may read this blog remembers to take time to be Thankful today.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

BUMGARNER'S BLOG

BUMGARNER'S BLOG