November 28, 2007

Thursday again...............wow how fast the weeks are going by



I am so thankful that finally (after a year of waiting) my company is finally going to remodel my office.



I am so thankful for a daughter that is a good cook......she had us over for dinner last night.



I am so thankful for PINK.......there are so many adorable baby clothes in this color.



I am so thankful for a son-in-law that is in the pest control business (don't ask)

I am so thankful for the amazing strength that God gives us......

1 comment:

Deidre said...

Great list, Susan. We all have so much to be thankful for. I love that picture of Macie. It's amazing the technology we have now. I never got to have an ultrasound like this. I pray Sarah is feeling well and has an uneventful delivery. It won't be long.

I'm glad you posted. I was beginning to think you all gave it up for good.

BUMGARNER'S BLOG

BUMGARNER'S BLOG