January 5, 2008

WHAT CAN I SAY

I know, I know........I am getting less and less frequent with my blogs. But there just does not seem to be much to speak about, yeah I know I have a new beautiful grand daughter, but with all that has transpired the past 2 weeks I am just slightly overwhelmed. There have been some really high emotions floating around our households and to that I say Lord please help us cope with all our different personalities, calm our fears and bring comfort and peace to each of us.


My wish and prayer for 2008 is for HEALTH, we begin this New Year with a heavy heart, anticipating the outcome of Dale's biopsy he will have this next Tuesday.


Little Macie is scheduled for a EKG on Tuesday to determine if she has a murmur or not.


We do start of the New Year with the return of my sister Janet, she has been working very long weekend hours for the past 7 months or so; she will begin a new job in about two weeks that will bring her back to the family weekend gatherings. YIPPIE........I have surely missed her.


Hopefully before many more days all will have settled down and we can begin a somewhat "normal" life again.


Just for the fun of it I am adding a few of my recent photos............oh of course they are of Macie.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!
ME AND MY PAPA

MALYNA CAN TEACH ME TO BE SMART

MY GREAT UNCLE DAVID


2 comments:

Deidre said...

I love these pictures, Susan. I'm so sorry you've had a hard time the past couple of weeks. I know you must be emotional considering all you're going through - extremely joy, but worry.

I'm praying for you and Dale (and Sarah, Jeremy and Macie). Hang in there. It's all an adjustment. Please keep us posted about Dale, but know that I am praying about his biopsy tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying. These are beautiful photos.

BUMGARNER'S BLOG

BUMGARNER'S BLOG