September 28, 2008

A PRAYER TO PRAY

The prayer:
Father,Thank you for each and every day you have blessed us here on earth. Thank you for your tender mercies. Thank you for giving us friends and family to share these joys with. I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those I care deeply for who are reading this right now. Where there is joy, give them continued joy, Where there is pain; give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence. Where there is need, fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings In Jesus' name Amen.

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I heard about your loss from Deidre's blog.... I'm sorry for your loss.... I can't imagine what you are going through but I know you are from a family of faith so you know your husband is 100% healed right now - experiencing the goodness of God. Know that as long as we know Christ - it is never goodbye - just an "I'll see you later"... my sympathies to your family!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

I've heard about your family lose through Deidre and I wanted to rush over here and let you know that you...and your precious family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Although I do not know you, and we've never met...we BOTH know and love our precious Savior.

Know that today, and in the days to come, I'll be lifting you to our Father, asking him to wrap you in his loving arms, providing you comfort, and peace.

I'm on my knees.

Kim~

Pam said...

Susan,

I just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my prayers as you go through this time of loss. But then its not a time of loss, it's a time of healing for Dale and I know that is something you have been praying for, and it will just be a matter of time before God will allow you, your family and friends to be with Dale. We as Christians know that everything that goes on in our lives God is in contol of and he knows what is best for us. So during the next months just lean on God to get you through the lonely times and rejoice that Dale is at home with God.
So, you know I am family also, because I have kind of adopted myself into the Good Family. So I am here if you just need a friend to lean on or someone to talk with, please feel free to email me and we will just pray together. Much prayers going up for you and the family.

Pam

BUMGARNER'S BLOG

BUMGARNER'S BLOG