August 18, 2007

EXCITMENT

We are in Hickory NC....for a family reunion with my hubby's family; I also have family here.....so I have made plans to visit with them later this evening. I am so excited, I have not seen my cousin Deidre http://raisingfutureesthers.blogspot.com/idre) in a very long time, I know it has been several years, as I have not officially met her youngest daughter and she is
2 yrs old I am looking forward to catching up and visiting with them, It is so sad that we do not see each more often, I miss spending time with my Aunt Trisha (Deidre's mom) and her family. We were so close for so many years........Aunt Trisha practically raised me......I spent many summers with her and the family......so I kinda grew up with Deidre and her brother Todd. I even lived with them for almost a year after I graduated high school. Wow those were some good ole days. I could write a book on my adventures with my aunt........we had so much fun. But I will have to post an entire blog about those good ole days.

I will definitely have a special post on this visit, and YES; Deidre there will be a camera involved.

Until later
Hope everyone has something exciting to look forward to this weekend.

No comments:

BUMGARNER'S BLOG

BUMGARNER'S BLOG