August 20, 2007

MANY THANKS


She's going to shoot me for this.....you know I love you Deidre



I will be posting about our trip to NC for the Bumgarner reunion at a later date, but for now I need to say a very heartfelt THANK YOU............Deidre for the wonderful BABY items you so graciously gave to Sarah and (now that we know) little Macie.

We had a great time visiting with all of you........your girls are just absolutely the most precious little girls. I was amazed by O's vocabulary........wow.....are you sure she is only 2?

E is such a lovely young lady. God surely has blessed you and Eric with two wonderful little miracles, and we know that these two angles are MIRACLES.

Thanks again for everything.

1 comment:

Deidre said...

YES, I am going to shoot you! Who is behind the oven mitt?????

I loved seeing you guys. I can't wait to see you again.

BUMGARNER'S BLOG

BUMGARNER'S BLOG