August 16, 2007

OH WELL

Seems as my plans have changed........Due to the fact that hubby cannot take the day off tomorrow.....I gave in and decided to work myself...why waste a vacation day just to sit at home alone. (what am I thinking)...anyway we will have to wait to leave for our trip until after work on Friday......like I posted before....and genuinely believe EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

At least it will be cooler driving after the sun goes down.

If I do not get a chance to post this weekend, everyone have a great weekend

2 comments:

eph2810 said...

I am sorry that your trip was delayed. But like you said "There is always a reason for everything".

Blessings to your weekend and have a safe trip.

Deidre said...

I can't wait to see you. Call or e-mail to let me know if and when we can see each other Saturday night. Oh, guess what! Eric met Dale's brother today (Ed). He works at Vanguard with Eric. Did you tell him Eric worked there? I couldn't figure out how he knew Eric.

BUMGARNER'S BLOG

BUMGARNER'S BLOG