August 16, 2007

I am Thankful for my family and friends.

I am Thankful for a very casual work place, ( I do not feel like putting on my pretty face today).

I am Thankful for having two very special daughters, who took after their dad.

I am Thankful God led me to blogging. I have read some very inspiring posts in my first two weeks.

I am especially Thankful for Danielle B (http://musingsofamiddleagedwoman.blogspot.com/index.html)
I need her blog of knowledge and inspiration.

I am thankful for Deidre (http://raisingfutureesthers.blogspot.com/)
and Janet (http://bloggingwithbully.blogspot.com/) for getting me started on my blog.

I am Thankful this is my Friday.....I am off tomorrow for a trip to see family in NC.

I am definitely thankful for spell check.

To learn more about Thankful Thursday or to read more posts visit Iris at Sting My Heart.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging and spellcheck! Have a wonderful time as you get away...Oh and don't forget to take pictures for your blog! :)

Aunt Angie said...

Welcome to blogville, USA and Thankful Thursday! This is indeed a great place to be---sit back, relax, enjoy and be blessed by all the other Thankful Thursday posts!
I enjoyed your thankful list!
May God bless you on your time off!

Deidre said...

Yay! You did it. Now, you and Janet will get some more traffic. I love your list and I'm thankful you starting blogging too. Can't wait to see you this weekend! Oh, leave the camera at home :) ha ha

Mary said...

Welcome to bloggyland! There are amazing friends here. Have fun on your trip. Blessings.

eph2810 said...

Welcome to the Thankful Thursday 'bunch'. I am so glad that you have joined us.
The internet has become a wonderful place to meet like-minded women.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Hey girl!
Thanks for dropping by and welcome to blogdom!
How cool to see you live in Chatty.
My younger brother lives there with his wife and three little boys. We were just there about two or three weeks ago.
And you are going to N.C--we were there about the same time for a conference in Maggie Valley.My older brother lives right outside Maggie Valley on a farm with his wife and three kids.
So see we have a lot in common already.
Have a great weekend.
Please come back for a visit sometime.

Lori said...

So glad to have you here on TT. Enjoyed reading your list. I have a causual work place also and I LOVE it!!! Have fun visiting family this weekend.

Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I have been blogging now since June and I love it. I thank God for this place-blogland;) Be blessed.
Stacy

BUMGARNER'S BLOG

BUMGARNER'S BLOG