January 22, 2008

Answered Prayer

God has answered a special prayer request that we had. Dale is going to be able to work during his radiation treatments. He just has to make sure he does not do any heavy lifting; his employer has offered to hire some temporary help for the lifting and materials handling part of his job, all he will be doing is pushing buttons.


God is so awesome.


Also here are a few new pictures of our little Macie
Me and my Papa

I'm so sweet
My cousin Sam loves me so much

2 comments:

Deidre said...

Oh, I love the pictures (E loves them, too!)

We miss you guys!

Deidre

Anonymous said...

Susan, I'm keeping tabs on Dale through Ed at work. Know that I'm praying for him and for you! Didn't know you had a blog til Deid put something on hers.. Know that HIS grace is sufficient (just enough) for ALL your needs! He won't waste any, but it will be just what you need that day... Eric

BUMGARNER'S BLOG

BUMGARNER'S BLOG