January 27, 2008

SLEEP ?????????????

How soon we forget. (yeah I know it has actually only been 25 yrs). I was telling my mom today, I do not remember being this tired when my girls were babies and not sleeping all night, she quickly reminded me that I was a little younger back then, and that makes all the difference in the world.

Last night was our second time to keep our precious little Macie (all night I might add). 2 weeks ago we were blessed with her on a Saturday night (she was just 2 weeks old), she awoke every hour to two hours all through the night............yippie, but worth every minute.

Last night she "slept" over again with her Nana and Papa, we had a better night, she only woke up every three hours and went quietly back to sleep after her feeding. I thoroughly enjoyed keeping her and hope that this will be a special treat for many years to come.

I am amazed at the difference in my "little" Sarah......how fast she has grown into such a wonderful mom. She cherishes every special moment with her little angel and does not hesitate to share those special feelings with me. Sarah if by chance you read this blog.........please continue to share with me all your special feelings of being a mom.

Now we just hope and pray that God will soon bless Keeley with the pleasure of becoming a mommy, I know she will be exceptional............

No comments:

BUMGARNER'S BLOG

BUMGARNER'S BLOG